203K Rehab Loans
203K loans can also be used for refinancing one’s existing property while incorporating the costs of rehabilitating their home.
This FHA financing program is intended to facilitate uncomplicated rehabilitation and/or improvements to properties.
Have Questions? Let’s Talk – (317) 324-0191
Eligible Repairs and Improvements
- Repairing and/or replacing roofs, gutters and downspouts
- Repairing and/or replacing of existing HVAC systems Repairing and/or replacing plumbing and electrical systems Flooring repair and replacement
- Minor remodeling which does not involve structural repairs Interior and exterior painting
- Weatherization and energy efficiency improvements such as storm windows and doors, insulation, and weather stripping
- Purchase and installation of appliances. This may include: free-standing ranges, refrigerators, washers/dryers, dishwashers and microwave ovens
- Accessibility improvements for individuals with disabilities
- Lead based paint stabilization or abatement
- Repair, replacement, or addition of exterior decks, patios, and porches
- Basement finishing and remodeling
- Waterproofing basements
- Window and door replacements and exterior wall re-siding
- Septic systems and/or well repairs or replacement
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today! (317) 324-0191
Working with Mid America Mortgage
- We put YOU first.
- Mid America Mortgage offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we use the latest in e-closing technology to close our loans.
- We offer a variety of loans. Mid America Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
*Mid America Mortgage is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.
Request a Quote in Seconds
Calculate your savings. We compare. You save.