One-Time-Close Construction Loans
How you finance the construction of your new home is one of the most important things to consider. The One-Time-Close Loan from Mid America Mortgage, Inc. is a better way to build your dream home while saving you time and money.
Our One-Time-Close Loan means one loan – start to finish. Why worry about re-qualifying or incurring additional costs? Designed for Single-Family, Modular, and Manufactured housing, this one-time-close program offers an all-in-one financing option for lot purchase, construction, and permanent mortgage funding with one closing. Because the permanent loan is closed before construction begins, there is no need to requalify, simplifying the construction and purchase process.
Contact us today for a free quote and consultation (317) 324-0191.
One-Time-Close Construction Loan Benefits
At Mid America Mortgage, Inc., we are known for our exceptional customer service, and we understand the needs of both the home buyer and the builder. Our One-Time-Close Construction Loan takes you from groundbreaking to move-in, in one easy process. With us, you will be working with construction loan specialists who are able to answer your questions and the questions of your builder/contractor so that your home construction keeps moving smoothly with no surprises along the way.
- Available for: Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA loan programs.
- Protection from rising interest rates during construction
- Free of excessive costs or inconvenience of two loan closings and applications
- Just ONE application, ONE closing, and ONE monthly payment
Have questions? You can always give us a call at (317) 324-0191.
Working with Mid America Mortgage
- We put YOU first.
- Mid America Mortgage offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we use the latest in e-closing technology to close our loans.
- We offer a variety of loans. Mid America Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!
Request a Quote in Seconds
Calculate your savings. We compare. You save.