Loan Partner I (Carmel, IN)
Mid America Mortgage, Inc. is a multi-state mortgage lender with branches Nationwide. Our company offers a broad range of residential home loan programs to meet the needs of most home buyers and homeowners. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or a real estate investor, we’re dedicated to providing a great package of competitive pricing, programs, and knowledgeable service. We maintain an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and are proud of our roles in the communities where we call home.
A Loan Partner I works alongside their designated Team Leader in a productive environment. This position involves supporting a team in the loan origination process as well as performing daily administrative tasks. Tasks are completed with a deadline and with proficiency.
Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the calendar and set appointments for Team Leader
- Confirm all appointment the day before and if you leave a message call the day of as well.
- Receive all incoming calls and follow up missed calls by no later than 6:00 pm.
- Schedule Team Leader meetings and return calls
- Prepare meeting materials for Team Leader
- Greet Clients upon initial meeting and go over applications with clients
- Send emails to clients with details of important dates and documents
- Complete forms tracking business metrics for Team Leader
- Call leads back within 1 hour
- Add all leads to database
- Maintain a 35% or higher conversion rate from lead to appointment
- Give client a written and verbal list of what to bring as well as directions
- Responsible for organization of team events
- Update our database weekly
- Reach out to past clients monthly
- Mail Quarterly postcards to Database
- Make 1st payment calls for all closed loans one week before payment is due
- Submit expense report monthly
- Place orders for marketing materials
- Make year anniversary calls to database
- Send Birthday, Holiday, or Closing gifts/cards
- High School Diploma, GED/equivalent certification or Military experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and capability to utilize office equipment
- At least two years of experience in the lending/Real Estate field preferred
- Outstanding organization skills: ability to prioritize
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Excellent listening skills
- Rapid decision-making abilities
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced, daily environment
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.